27| cis-white girl | sjw | bi | wife | comics | Star Trek | Harry Potter | Food | Funnies | General Geekery | A personal tumblr. Hey, look! I do art!
It is so odd that there are so few disabled people of color in leadership positions in the disability rights movement. Sure, there are people who work in the field and advocate in their local communities, but when it comes to national and state organizations, where are the disabled Asian-Americans, African-Americans, Latinas/os, Native Americans among other racial and ethnic minorities?
shout out to my 400+lb ladies who get almost no recognition ever in even body positive and fatshion spaces
you’re amazing, you’re wonderful, you matter
In some ways I feel like I didn’t get anything done today.
But at the same time, I took my test for the possible library job and blew it out of the water! I also did my first Inktober painting and completed my kid appropriate Super girl (bc apparently new 52 supergirl isn’t kid appropriate. :-/)
I also completed like 6 quests in Skyrim and cleaned the apartment, sooooooo
Time for Game of Thrones Marathon with a friend! Yay! Besides that first week, Tampa has been treating me so good!
- it’s okay to have emotions and get sensitive, you’re still a guy
- it’s okay to express your feelings in any kind of way, you’re still a guy
- it’s okay to cry, you’re still a guy
- it’s okay to like to cuddle, you’re still a guy
- it’s okay to not like to have sex, you’re still a guy
- it’s okay to be human, you’re still a guy
- no matter what you do, if you’re a guy, you will never be any less of a guy